Managing WordPress Care Plans Toolkit
With this bundle, you can streamline and optimize your workflow, centralize Care Plan information, and take control of your WordPress Care Plan management.
Who it’s for: This product is for freelancers and web agencies that provide website Care Plans for their clients – or are considering offering that service.
What you get: Our Toolkit bundle includes what you need to succeed, including:
- Fully-customizable Care Plan Welcome Packet Template, Canva and Google Slides versions included.
- A PDF of recommended tools for managing your WordPress Care Plans and clients.
- An editable Airtable base set up for managing all your Care Plan client info plus licenses, subscriptions, etc.
See the tabs below for specific info about each of these products.
Only available for a limited time.
The customizable Website Care Plan Welcome Packet templates help you set expectations for new clients so that:
- They know what is and what is not included in support.
- They know how to request support and when they can expect a response from you.
- They know when they should request support.
- They know who’s providing the services for them – your team.
- They have a quick reminder of the services in your Care Plan and why they’re important.
- They know about any possible addons for their Care Plan and how to request them.
- They can easily find answers to frequently-asked questions.
- They know what other services you offer besides the Care Plan and how to request them.
The goal is to help your Care Plan clients understand how your service works and how to get the most out of it, so that they stick around for a long, long time.
What you get:
- A completely customizable 16-page Canva template.
- A completely customizable 16-page Google Slides template.
- Detailed instructions on how to customize the templates to fit your business.
What you need: To use and edit these templates you’ll need the following.
- A free Canva account and basic knowledge of Canva.
- A free Google account and basic knowledge of Google Slides.
How it works:
- Purchase the template.
- Follow the link in the confirmation email to access your template.
- Edit as desired.
- Download in PDF format to send to your clients.
This downloadable PDF includes my Top 5 Recommended Tools for Care Plan Managers and an exhaustive list of plugins, services, courses, and other tools that I have personally used with my own Care Plan service and clients. Each tool has a short explanation and link.
Disclaimer: some of the links in this PDF are affiliate links and I will likely earn a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you decide to do business with them.
This Airtable base is the ultimate organization tool for Care Plan managers. It includes tables for the following with example data:
- Client Websites – URL, services used, Care Plan level, status, support time allowance and notes.
- Client Information – company info, contact info and notes.
- Monthly Support Time Used – track support time against a Care Plan’s monthly allowance.
- Over Time – track support tasks beyond the monthly allowance for billing.
- Client Licenses – track licenses purchased for clients, keys, and subscription info.
- Premium Plugins – track pro plugins used in Care Plans, keys, plugins, and what sites each is used in.
- Company Subscriptions – track subscriptions used by your company for managing your business including pricing, renewal info and notes.
- Hosting Information – info about the host(s) you use and preferred support methods.
You can customize your base as needed!
Due to the nature of digital products, there are no refunds for digital template purchases under any circumstances. If you need help with your purchase, please contact us.